top of page
  • Writer's pictureDavid Bührer

Funding from the Ministry of Social Affairs

In addition to the care allowance, there is a subsidy for care in your own home. Certain requirements must be met for this.

- At least care level 3

- Net income must be less than EUR 2,500 (exceptions possible)

- The caregiver must have certain theoretical training or have already been caring for the person in need of care for at least six months or be able to carry out certain care activities as instructed by a qualified nurse/doctor.

If you and the caregiver meet the requirements, you will receive an additional subsidy of EUR 275 for one caregiver or EUR 550 for two caregivers per month.

Again, you are welcome to contact us and we will discuss all the funding options with you!


bottom of page